Fall 2018 “Career Ready” Mentoring Circle
4 Career Ready Peer Mentoring Workshops for $50 led by local HR Professionals
Register now through Friday, August 31, 2018
- Resume Workshop on Saturday, September 8th (9:30AM – 11:30AM)
- Core Elements of a Powerful Resume
- Telegraphic Writing Style
- “Prime Real Estate” of a Resume
- Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Resume Strategies & Examples
- Individual Resume Critiques
- Interview Workshop on Saturday, September 29th (9:30AM – 11:30AM)
- Preparing for the Interview
- The Interview
- Common Interview Questions
- Discussing and Negotiating Salary
- Interviewing “Don’ts”
- Individual Role Plays
- Personal Branding Workshop on Thursday, October 18th (6PM – 8PM)
- Defining Personal Branding and Why Its Important
- How to Build a Personal Brand
- Tools and Platforms You Can Use to Build Your Brand
- Workplace Etiquette Workshop on Thursday, November 1st (6PM – 8PM)
- Creating a Professional Image
- Maintaining a Positive Office Relationships
- Understanding Appropriate/ Inappropriate Personal Grooming and Office Behavior
- Review Proper Use of Communications Technology
We all have a need for insight that is outside of our normal life and educational experience. The power of mentoring is that it creates a one-of-a-kind opportunity for collaboration, problem solving, and goal achievement.
Woman to Woman Mentoring, Inc. is branching out! With 8 years and 13 programs rooted, we’ve added a new program specifically for women who want to explore “what’s next”. A truly rewarding and invaluable experience, Mentoring Circles is a one of a kind mentoring program that allows you to be both the mentor and the mentee!
Do you have a goal you keep pushing off to tomorrow? Are you overwhelmed and don’t know where to start? Get UNSTUCK: as a participant in W2W’s Mentoring Circle. For women of all ages and life stages. Make strides towards achieving your goals through group-based discussion and activities. Find the support and accountability you’ll need to conquer your goals.
Mentoring Circles is in addition to W2WM’s existing six month individual mentoring program for 18-35 year old women. Proceeds from Mentoring Circles will support W2WM as we Cultivate Mentoring Relationships in Frederick County.
For more information contact:
Tonya Hatosy-Stier, Executive Director
P: (301) 846-2556