Are you someone who is passionate about helping ALL women thrive? Do you want to join our team of connectors, collaborators, supporters, guiders, uniters, and bridge-builders?
Join our team as our Program Coordinator!
(apply by August 10, 2022)
This position will be a key member of the organization’s program team helping to grow W2WM’s programs, especially its Women in STEM program. The Program Coordinator will assist in the development of programs and curriculum, coordinating college/university and community partner visits, serving as the main recruiter for participants, and supporting the management of resources, supplies, and technology for the program.
REPORTS TO: Program Manager
POSITION TYPE: Permanent; Hybrid (Remote/In-office each week); Part-time (25 hours per week)
(Position may have the option to extend to a full-time position in the future)
HOURLY RATE: $25/hour
SUPERVISION EXERCISED: Volunteers and Interns as needed
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Recruit potential program participants through campus visits, special programming, initiatives, and other recruitment efforts
- Create and sustain relationships with campus communities, faculty, staff, and other partners to grow connections for W2WM participation
- Support the development of program curriculum and measurements with the Program Manager
- Coordinate and conduct workshops and other program offerings, both in-person and virtual
- Manage data for current and past alumnae in applicable databases
- Provide administrative support to the interview and mentor matching process
- Provide monthly summaries of activities to the Program Manager
- Support the writing and submitting of funding applications for program support
- Interface with external organizations to find opportunities for mentees to learn and reach their goals
SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND PERFORMANCE:
- Work successfully with diverse individuals with a variety of work and communication styles, both internally and externally
- Be diligent, timely, and professional with all communications to stakeholders, volunteers, and constituents (including website, email, and phone inquiries)
- Ability to prioritize organizational needs in a timely and efficient manner
- Ability to handle frequent changes, delays, or unexpected events
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills, group presentation, and facilitation skills
- Must be able to work independently with initiative to manage own workload
- Reliable transportation to frequently travel to different colleges throughout Frederick and Carroll Counties every week
- Excellent strategic thinking skills, attention to detail
- Knowledge of local community resources to access services
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite and cloud databases
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but relevant experience may substitute for a formal degree.
- May be required to lift up to 15 pounds at times; accommodations available if needed
- Continually required to use full range of body motion, including manual and finger dexterity, eye-hand coordination, hearing and speaking
- Continually utilize visual acuity to operate equipment, read technical information, and use a keyboard
- Sometimes required to stand and walk for prolonged periods of time, including standing, sitting, bending, and stooping
TO APPLY: Submit cover letter, resume, and supporting materials at bit.ly/w2wmprogramcoordinator by August 10, 2022.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
Woman to Woman Mentoring, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Woman to Woman Mentoring, Inc. makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
QUESTIONS: Ashley Waters, email@example.com