Women in STEM Mentoring Program (6-8 month program)
Connecting STEM women students with STEM women professionals as mentors and role models. Our goal is to cultivate new relationships that help women pursue and persist in STEM education and careers. This is a free program.
Undergraduate women exploring a STEM-related major will be matched one-on-one with a mentor and can also participate in our “room full of STEM women” events including workshops, career panels, networking events, and more.
STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math)
What to Expect
As a MENTEE, you will:
- Meet STEM women role models in a wide variety of fields
- Gain access to networking and career-building opportunities
- Improve your communication skills and confidence
- Hear advice and words of wisdom from women in the field
As a MENTOR, you will:
- Influence the next generation of Women in STEM
- Share your professional and personal experience
- Gain networking opportunities
I really enjoyed being in a room full of STEM women. I have usually worked with only men in the tech field, both in classes and in my job. It was inspiring to see the amount of women who care about STEM.